The Staff Selection Commission will conduct an open examination to select candidates for the position of Junior Engineer in several departments. SSC JE is a great job with a great job profile. People who get this job are placed in Group B (Non-Gazetted) posts in the civil, electrical, quantity surveying, mechanical, and contract fields in different ministries, organizations, and departments in the government of India. The SSC JE 2022 notification pdf will be available on November 28, 2022. It will be posted on the SSC’s official website.
The RRB JE exam is conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board. The candidates who pass exams are hired by the Indian Railways for technical positions. Applicants interested in taking the RRB JE 2022 exam must submit the application form online. The RRB JE recruitment is for hiring JE, JE (IT), CMA, and Depot Material Superintendent (DMS).
The Staff Selection Commission and the Railway Recruitment Board, SSC JE and RRB JE, respectively, conduct exams at the national level to find junior engineers for their different departments and offices. These government exams are a way for people to get into the most in-demand fields because of the high salaries, perks, and other benefits.
SSC JE 2022 Specifications
Let’s take a closer look at the SSC JE 2022 exam details with the exam organizers, eligibility criteria, exam patterns, posts, and more.
- The name of the organization in charge The exam is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). And the title of the post is SSC Junior Engineer.
- Eligibility Criteria Candidates can apply for the SSC JE exam if they have a diploma or an engineering degree from a recognized university. Depending on the position sought, the upper age limit is between 30 and 32 years old. Before applying, you should review the complete eligibility requirements in the official announcement.
- Selection Process, In the selection process, there are three stages. Stages 1 and 2 are written tests, and Stage 3 is document verification. The selection rate is 100–200 out of 1000 candidates.
- The exam is available in both online and written formats.
- The employment divisions are CPWD, MES Departments, and Postal.
- The nature of work is at the office.
- Growth & Promotion is a promising development and career.
RRB JE 2022 Specifications
Let’s take a closer look at the RRB JE 2022 exam details with the exam organizers, eligibility criteria, exam patterns, posts, and more.
- The name of the organization in charge The exam is conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB). And the name of the post is RRB Junior Engineer.
- Eligibility Criteria The applicant must be at least 18 years old and no older than 33 years old as of January 1, 2022.should be a citizen of India. Before applying, you should review the complete eligibility requirements in the official announcement.
- The RRB JE selection process consists of three separate stages. Computer-Based Test, Document Verification, Medical Examination
- The exam is administered online.
- The nature of the employment division is Junior Engineer (IT), Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant (CMA), Depot Material Superintendent (DMS).
- The nature of work is fieldwork.
- Growth & Promotion is Limited Growth
Exam Preparation Tips
To obtain a higher grade on any specified exam, it is important to formulate a suitable strategy. Here are a few exam preparation tips to assist you with your studies.
- Begin studying at least 6 months before the exam to cover all the topics.
- Revise regularly, especially in weak areas.
- Practice the previous year’s exam papers and mock tests, and keep track of time.
- Take study breaks to avoid becoming overwhelmed.
Check out BYJU’S Exam Prep for sample questions, practice tests, and online instruction from faculty members.
Successful exam preparation requires forethought. Make sure to review the exam format and types of questions before taking the upcoming exam.